Healthy hair growth tip for dry hair: Regular head massage
One of the hair tip for dry hair is, having regular head massage which will help to increase the amount of sebum that is produced in the hair follicle. Sebum is natural oil produced by the body. Sebum coats the scalp surface and work to create the right pH balance, which is very important for healthy scalp. And healthy scalp equals healthy hair.
Massaging your scalp does the following:
1. Unclogs hair follicles from dead skin
2. Increases the blood flow on scalp which increases the supply of oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles
3. Helps hair follicles to grow more hair
4. It helps to improve the quality of the hair that grows
5. Maintains the moisture required by the hair by distributing natural oil flow through out the scalp
6.It helps strengthen the roots of the hair and nourishes the hair-shafts, promoting new hair growth and strengthening current hair
7.It helps protect hair from the damaging effects of the sun and harsh weather by improving resiliency over time
8.It is replenishing and rejuvenating for dry, damaged hair, and helps prevent excessive brittleness and split-ends
Scalp massage also relieves stress, which can wreak havoc on healthy hair growth. Scalp has many acupuncture points which are directly linked to many other body parts and head massaging gently can help reduce the stress.
So, if you have dry hair, go to the salon and have regular head massage to make your hair healthy and grow stronger.